H E L P W A N T E D
At Sassy's we treat everyone who walks through the door like an old family friend. We are looking for strong team players who want to be a part of our exciting future.
Full-time or Part-time
Flexible Schedules • Day Shifts • Evening/Night Shifts • Weekend Shifts
At Sassy's we pride ourselves with not taking shortcuts in the kitchen. Everything is done with intention; from the food to the service to the drinks and music. We strive to serve the best food we can make and prove ourselves one plate at a time. This can be a fast-paced environment, and you must be prepared to work hard, but have fun.
You will be responsible for setting-up prep stations, stocking inventory, maintaining sanitation standards, preparing, cooking and plating the items on our menu and creating specials. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
• Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked.
• Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu.
• Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
• Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
• Stock inventory and supplies.
• Create daily specials.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Aptitude for multi-tasking.
• Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
• Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 50 pounds.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Pay range: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20-40 per week
M, T, W and Th 11 am ~ 10 pm
F & Sat 11 am ~ 1 am
Sun 9 am ~ 10 pm
We employ one cook per shift,
and operate 2 shifts per day.
Print out and fill in the application and drop off in person at Sassy's.